Sunday, August 20, 2006

Almost unrelated

Hey people! My summer is drawing to a close, and I am on the computer for the first time in 10 days. I am now 99% sure that my parents are going to be getting a Mac. I don't know exactly when, but sometime within the next year I will be getting a Mac. That will give me a whole lot of options. First of all, the music problem is solved. GarageBand is all we'll need. Plus, the Mac will include a whole bunch of cool programs, ready from the beginning. YAYYYYYYYYYYY!Anyway, should help the progression of the game. I will also be in touch with my colleagues in a few days, so any building suspence will be silenced for the time being. I should also be getting into a few things that will start the ball rolling. I other words, the company will be copywrited, and we will start programming. That's it for now. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

birth injury
Google